1. Inability to express their feelings. I am giving this the number one spot, as its infuriating when a guy has an apparent inability to express and talk about his feelings with a woman. Not talking about your feelings is not the same as having them under control gents!
2. Texting to say ‘What’s up?’ and then not responding for three hours. What’s the point of starting a conversation if you are just going to ignore us. Don’t do this, be respectful, if you initiated the conversation, be mindful that we deserve responses.
3. Over dominance. Look we get it and grudgingly admit that we want our men to make us feel safe and secure, however it’s a fine line between being protective and being a dictator. We don’t like being smothered.
4. Not changing their sheets regularly – it’s really not cool to have month long sheets on your bed, it makes us suspect that you wear your underwear for multiple days also. Its just GROSS, please be more hygienic.
5. Dirty fingernails. Look guys even if you are bob the builder, it’s no excuse to show up with enough dirt under your nails to plant a potato field.
6. Language. While we get that some women have decided to become foul mouthed also, its simply unclassy and really not cool to have every second word out of your mouth being F***, please have a tiny bit more decorum
7. Touching our phones. Guys NEVER EVER do this. We on the other hand should always be free to check yours under the guise of looking up something online
8. Grooming. While the man who spends three hours perfecting his messy hair ‘style’ is a huge turn off, the opposite is also true. Guys try to make at least an effort to keep your clothes in order. If you clothes are a thousand years old with holes, you don’t look like a hipster artist type, you simply look like a homeless bum.
9. A bizarre aversion to belts. It’s simply not attractive to have your ugly dad jeans flapping around the bottom of your bum crack. It’s MUCH worse when the said ‘man’ isn’t a gang banger, but still chooses to go the ‘gangster’ route.
10. Acting like you want to be serious with us, only to leave a few days later and re-engage with Tinder. Look just don’t lie, we are grown-ups and can handle the truth.
11. Arguments. Not every discussion needs to have a score. Its normal to have a disagreement from time to time in a relationship, but please don’t try and win silly points by trying to always be right – unattractive.
12. Believing that the ‘models’ on Instagram are a fair reflection of real women. I’m so sorry (not sorry) I have curves, have you seen your muffin top and overhanging belly? Also I’d like to point out that those lumps are not chest muscles, if they flop around you can be sure they are MOOBS.
13. The wandering eye. We get that you like to check out other women (grudgingly), but doing it 100 times an hour and physically turning your body to gawp at every young thing that passes is really disrespectful.
14. Being a mommy’s boy. Sure is AWESOME to have respect for your mom and to treat her nice. This said though, grown men should not be taking their orders from their mothers, this very very un-masculine.
15. Underwear with holes in. Dude! Get some new boxers, after all we make such an effort with our lacy matching sets (most days!)
What do you think? Did I miss any? Scroll down to comment.