Pretty much all of us think women are awesome, they make everything in life much better. Even the most amazing women will do things that drive the men in her life crazy. Here is our top fifteen list of the most annoying things women do.
1. Spare Time is NOT your time. It’s a totally natural desire to be as close as possible to the person you love, but when a woman thinks that all spare time should be devoted to her, problems start. Us guys need our hobbies and interests, without these what would we talk about. Giving your man space makes things so much better and he WILL be grateful.
2. Broken Nails. No matter how much you try to explain it, we simply do not view a broken nail as a terrible life ending situation. Our suggestion….. Sulk on the inside, Smile on the outside, if this is the worst life has thrown at you, you are doing fine!
3. Hair Extensions. These were in style in 2006, PLEASE GET OVER THIS NOW. It was gross back then, and it’s still gross today. The idea that you have someone else’s hair mixed with your own isn’t going to impress any man.
4. Quiet Time. Loud endless giggles, over-excitement, and never ending chit chat is tiring. From time to time, silence is golden. There isn’t much point in speaking where it isn’t meaningful, and you don’t need to fill every gap with trivial fluff.
5. Frequent Contact. Sending 20 texts a day for the most trivial reasons is ANNOYING. Sadly a lot of us men interpret this as clingy and that’s universally unattractive. While we are on the subject, you don’t need to split sentences into multiple messages, having a phone constantly vibrate due to multiple part messages is never cool.
6. Nagging. Have you noticed that you only nag when you want your man to do something he doesn’t want to do? Take out the garbage, lets visit my family, wash the dishes, cut the grass etc etc. None of these things are fun, we don’t want to do the horrible chores that you don’t like, but eventually ever man will succumb to doing them just to end the naggging.
7. Big Sunglasses. These don’t make us think that you are uber chic, you just look odd.
8. Embarrassing Stories. While you may think is cute and endearing to retell embarrassing stories about us to our friends and family, this is a sure way to annoy us. Think about it, you wouldn’t like us sharing the story of how your jeans ripped one day on the ass, or how this one time you had to pee at the side of the road.
9. What are you thinking about? Right now, will I be home in time for the football, what will I eat later, that new guy in the office is an idiot, will I do legs in the gym tomorrow. You don’t need to know every single thought and thought process; we think about junk just as much as you do.
10. Jealousy and Spying. I really don’t like my ex, no I won’t EVER be going back with her. You really don’t need to check my phone when I’m out of the room. Some trust goes a long way.
11. Lateness. Fashionably late is just bad manners. We hate having to rush just because you couldn’t organize your clothes, hair, makeup or whatever else causes you to take so much longer than us to get ready.
12. Calorie Counting. We don’t care if our big mac has one million calories and will require ten thousand sit-ups to work off. Keep the calorie count in your head, its tedious to get the nutritional contents of every item of food during the day.
13. Swearing/Lack Of Class. Women who use swear words all the time, don’t endear themselves to the guys. Similarly talking about how ‘totally smashed’ you got on the weekend, doesn’t scream quality. We all secretly wish that more of today’s women could still be called the fairer sex.
14. Clinginess. Men HATE desperate women. We love when you are affectionate, but knowing that you can survive without us for more than a few hours at a time is amazingly attractive.
15. Make Up Your Mind. You want to go out for dinner, we suggest five different places, you don’t like any of them. We ask you where would you like to go, you reply with a shrug and a complaint about how hungry you are.